Friday, March 23, 2007

100 Things I Want To Do In My Lifetime

I'm going to add to this over the next couple of weeks.....I'm thinking a lot of my goals are going to have something to do with food!

1. Go on a safari in Africa
2. Bungee Jump, over a river and after I've checked the cables (control freak!)
3. Develop better public speaking skills
4. Write a poem that doesn't rhyme
5. Write a song about how I feel about my son and then sing it to him and his friends when he's in high school, jk...but I would love to see his reaction if I did! :)
6. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
7. Have someone say "Jennifer is so organized, and efficient, yet surprisingly creative, fun, and spontaneous!"
8. Fly a plane
9. Write a book entitled "1000 projects To Do With Brown Paper Bags And A Roll Of Duct Tape" 10. Eat an authentic Italian meal, made by an Italian grandma, on a cobblestone patio in Italy.
11. Live in a country in Europe for at least a month
12. Run in a 5K
13. Train my dog to be less scary!
14. Cook most of my meals.
15. Lead a more active lifestyle
16. Lose 93lbs - Yikes!
17. Be a better mom
18. To be a hot grandma, when the time comes.
19. To learn to surf
20. Go on a mission trip with Briley once a year.
21. Be a part of a street ministry team
22. Get a Masters Degree in Psychology
23. Start a weight loss business
24. Run a weight loss camp
25. Organize my entire house
26. Finish decorating my house.
27. Own a house
28. Get completely out of debt
29. Go on a major vacation once a year
30. Read one book a month
31. Read the bible cover-to-cover
32. Be a better friend
33. Know everyone in my family and all my friends' birthdays and anniversaries
34. Be a lender, not a borrower!
35. Help where I'm needed
36. Only go where God is!
37. Help my son become a Godly man and to be unshakable in his beliefs.
38. Have a one woman band - just like Tanya - play the guitar, piano, harmonica, bongos, and drums.
39. Be a mentor
40. Really get through to girls what they are worth and that they deserve the whole package!
41. Get rid of negativity in my thoughts, and words.
42. Become a health nut!
43. To always speak the truth in love.
44. To start a ministry to help someone get their life back, whatever that takes.
45. To start investing.
46. Get a new car that runs
47. Be a green thumb and not kill everything in 2 weeks!
48. Have a family night every week.
49. Have more dinner parties
50. Have friends over to play games
51. To never get cancer!

2 comments:

tanya said...

have you thought of any others? these are awesome!! i need to get started on mine ;-)

tanya said...

i love this! it's inspiring!