This is me exactly one year ago! At the time I was 30 lbs lighter than I am right now. The only thing that I was doing differently was working out 1 day a week. I wasn't eating right, in fact, I ate out at least once a day! So not exercising for a year has put 30lbs on me. Can you believe what one thing will do!Confession: Hello, my name is Jennifer and I'm a food addict! :)
I have many embarrassing food moments...I can't ever seem to make it home with my leftovers from the restaurant. I eat it in the car, even cold, without utensils. I lied to my son and told him that Sonic only gives you 3 cheesecake bites, and I actually ate his other 2 when he wasn't looking! If I order too much food at a drive-thru, I will get another drink, so it looks like I'm ordering for 2 people, I don't want the high school kid at the counter to judge me! When I was little I used to eat all the sugar cubes for coffee at my Dad's office. I always "even out" the food. If there is a quart of ice cream, I will eat it until there is only 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8th, or even 1/16th left, but always evened out!
5 comments:
By not eating after 8:00p, I've cut my calories down by 1000 a day! I've also done 2 aerobic videos so far. I've lost 2 lbs in 2 days. Amazing what a little effort will do for you!
i'm gonna do the "no eating after 8" for me too. i've noticed that if i do stay up late, i'm half asleep, forcing food into my pie hole for NO reason. it's like i'm sleep eating? it's dangerous for me. thanks for the idea!
i'm also gonna avoid the top 5 yuckiest things to eat...i'll work on this one for a while. already dropped soda.--see my blog--
nope-didn't get to work out with cass. she was gonna show me some belly dancin moves. we may still get to, i dunno.
I ate at 10:00 last night at Taco Cabana's - felt horrible after! Guilty and a little sick. We ran out of food again, and I haven't made it to the store yet, so we ate out every meal for 3 days. I gained back 3 lbs just this weekend. I'm so mad at myself! I've been trying to do something active for at least an hour everyday, not doing too well on traditional exercise though. I really need someone to workout with! Any volunteers?
Post a Comment