This is going to hurt a little bit! I'm going to journal everything I eat. I've been using a program to calculate my calories, but it doesn't judge me. Maybe the sheer embarrassment of putting it out there in writing will change my eating habits.
The second Sat was actually supposed to be my Sunday meals! I don't know what happened :)
Sun - Breakfast - 1 1/2 omega3 eggs, 3 sm rasberry muffins, 1 1/2 c milk Lunch - 3 slices of supreme pan pizza, 32oz water Dinner - 2 slices of supreme pan pizza, sf watermelon drink (This was supposed to be for lunch the next day, but I didn't feel like cooking dinner!)
you're doin great! zero naughty snacks. i'm strugglin right now. this is definietly a tough time of the day. i want a carb snack right now!! but i'm not gonna do it. i'm gonna drink some water.
Tue - Breakfast - 1 egg, 1 english muffin, cheese, canadian bacon, 1 apple, 1 cup milk Lunch - Grilled chicken sand, Diet Dr. Pepper Snack - Oreo Blast - 700 cal - totally not worth working out for an hour to burn it off! Dinner - Tuna, light mayo, must, capers, 2 bread After dinner-dinner - whoops, still hungry! 1/2 c whole wheat pasta, moz & parm 1 cup milk, apple w/2 T carmel sauce
hey i completely forgot about making a wrap w/ lettuce!! thanks! and yeah, an oreo blast just doesn't seem worth an hour of hard core work out any more. i love knowing that. it's keeping me from making some big mistakes. there's NO WAY you're not having that 5-6 pound weight loss at weigh in next week!!! way2go! :)
Thur - Breakfast - 1 cup coffee, 1/4 c nf milk, sf almond syrup, 1 cup of cantelope, honey dew, & grapes.
Lunch - 2 lg. slices of toasted ww bread, 3 oz turkey breast, swiss cheese, lettuce & Tom, 1/2 c potato salad, Iced nf almond latte, 32oz mango herbal iced tea w/ splenda.
Dinner - Here's where I blow it a little! Brisket, a lot, like 5 or 6 pieces, I lost count because I ate some while I was heating it up, on the way to the table, at the table, and a little after!! possibly 1200 cal! ahhh! and a salad w/ lots of veg & 1 T ranch, 32oz water w/ lemon. I felt so sick after the meal, the meat was good, but I could see the oil on it- yuck!!
Fri - Coffee w/ hot choc & sf carmel syrup - no real breakfast Lunch - Salad w/ Turkey, tom, cucumber, artichoke, light italian, 32oz tea w/ lemon Early Dinner - Wendy's Jr bacon cheeseburger, chili & 2 saltines & a 24oz coke- yuck! sounds like I needed some protein - sheesh!) Late dinner :) - should have eaten breakfast! - whole wheat pasta, tuna, capers, parm, and light italian dressing & cidar vinegar, 48oz water
Sat - Snacked all day long while I painted! I ran out of milk, so I've been using the hot choc to make mochaccino's - adding about 300 cal everyday since Friday - NOT WORTH IT!!! Hot choc mix, coffee - 8 serving throughout the day! 960 cal 1 pkg ritz peanut butter crackers 1 turkey sand w/ ww bread, - 190 mustard, spinach, & tom - 180 1 banana - 121 1 slice pumpkin bread -255 10 carrots - 40 64 oz crystal light iced tea - 40 2 beef pot pies - 899 4 graham crackers - 60 I guess I didn't go way over, but it felt like I was eating all day. I think I burned off more than I took in, so that's good I guess.
Sun - Brunch - mochaccino - 360 - again!canned split pea soup - I know & 1 banana, 32 oz sf punch Late lunch- 2 Taco bell bean burritos - 808 cal!! NOT WORTH IT! 32 oz vault icee - I never drink cokes 580 cal!!- tasted good, but not worth working out for! Really craving sugar this weekend! Dinner - Left over Taco Bell - 3, yes 3 Tacos - 630 cal and a double dip of rocky road in a waffle cone - 700 cal! I didn't eat that much, but everything was packed with fat, sugar and calories and I went way over my calories! - 2700 cal! Say it with me "NOT WORTH IT!!"
Breakfast - mochaccino, 2 bread, 1 T Peanut Butter, 1 T all-fruit, 32oz water w/lemon Snack - 4 Thin mints, 1 c milk Lunch - 1 sweet potato, 1 c milk, 4 Thin mints (don't judge me :)) Dinner - 1 PB&J, another cup of milk (I can't eat cookies or peanut butter w/o milk!) Late night snack - 4 more cookies - obviously I can't have cookies in my house - I ate most of the box in one day! Can you tell we're out of food?
Tuesday - Really messed up today!!! I think it would be considered a binge. This makes me so mad, I have these days when I say screw it, I'm eating it anyway. I end up ruining all of the progress I've made in the last 2 weeks. I can't even count how much I had. I went to the store and they had 3/1.00 candy bars. Of course I got 3 and ATE THEM ALL!! Plus, a couple of PB&J's, 3 or 4 glasses of milk, a Dr.Pepper, some oreos, a cheese quesadilla, some avacado, salad, sf punch, 32oz perrier, and probably more, but I can't remember right now. I kept telling myself "Stop Eating! Don't you put that in your mouth! What's wrong with you?" But, I kept going, it's really like a drug. I couldn't stop. Really gross and embarrassing!I'm going to workout hard tomorrow to try to counter some of the calories. HELP!!
jennifer. i sucked at all accountability. i've been pretty stretched. so sorry. i feel like us getting to work out together and talking "face to face" helped me make it through the majority of the week. and the weekend, well let's just say we both need to stay in contact with eachother better. i'm not gonna be able to be there saturday. maybe another day for me? hang in there lady. and do NOT buy any more cookies. i repeat do NOT put those stinkin things in the basket!!LMAO cuz i totally related!
Wed - We are completely out of food, so I've been eating PB&J's everyday! Yuck! Can't wait to get paid, so I can eat some real food again! Breakfast - Peanut butter 1 T, 2 Bread, 1.5 c skim milk Snack - Brownie - worth it :) Lunch - schotzsky's small original sandwich, 1/2 bag salt & vinegar chips, 24oz iced tea w/ lemon, 1/2 chocolate chip cookie Dinner - Annie's mac & cheese, 2 bread, 1 T Peanut butter, 1 c milk
Sunday - 1 Pria protein bar, 1 cup milk, 1 c green goodness juice snack - 2 mini cupcakes, coffee w/ nf milk, splenda lunch - Baked chicken, salad w/almonds, 1 T dressing, green beans, asparagus, steamed mixed veg, 1/2 c lemon spagetti, 1 small piece chocolate cake, 1 slice bread w/1t butter Dinner - 1 Protein bar, 2c green goodness juice, 2 mini cupcakes late night snack - 1 bowl kashi cinnamon wheat w/ 1/2 c 1% milk
22 comments:
Sat - Hud Breakfast Burrito,salsa, & milk - lowfat, sf, almond latte - Grilled chicken salad w/sour cream, guac, cheese, salsa, lettuce, & tom - 1 piece chocolate cake - (worth every bite!)
Sat - Hud Breakfast Burrito,salsa, & milk - lowfat, sf, almond latte - Grilled chicken salad w/sour cream, guac, cheese, salsa, lettuce, & tom - 1 piece chocolate cake - (worth every bite!)
i gotta catch up, but i'm starting today...where's ur sunday stuff?
The second Sat was actually supposed to be my Sunday meals! I don't know what happened :)
Sun -
Breakfast - 1 1/2 omega3 eggs, 3 sm rasberry muffins, 1 1/2 c milk
Lunch - 3 slices of supreme pan pizza, 32oz water
Dinner - 2 slices of supreme pan pizza, sf watermelon drink (This was supposed to be for lunch the next day, but I didn't feel like cooking dinner!)
you're doin great! zero naughty snacks. i'm strugglin right now. this is definietly a tough time of the day. i want a carb snack right now!! but i'm not gonna do it. i'm gonna drink some water.
Mon -
Breakfast - Grande nonfat iced almond latte (pathetic excuse for breakfast!)
Lunch - nothing - wasn't feeling well
Dinner - Whole Wheat spagetti, marinara, skim moz, parm & raw carrots, 32oz water
2 Emergen-C Drinks
Tue - Breakfast - 1 egg, 1 english muffin, cheese, canadian bacon, 1 apple, 1 cup milk
Lunch - Grilled chicken sand, Diet Dr. Pepper
Snack - Oreo Blast - 700 cal - totally not worth working out for an hour to burn it off!
Dinner - Tuna, light mayo, must, capers, 2 bread
After dinner-dinner - whoops, still hungry!
1/2 c whole wheat pasta, moz & parm
1 cup milk, apple w/2 T carmel sauce
Wed -
Breakfast - Apple, carmel sauce, organic vanilla yogurt, milk
Lunch - grilled chicken wrap w/ lettuce, cheese, honey mustard, Organic potato wedges, sf apple drink, lg.chocolate chip cookie
Dinner - chicken parmesean, spagetti, garlic bread, iced tea
hey i completely forgot about making a wrap w/ lettuce!! thanks! and yeah, an oreo blast just doesn't seem worth an hour of hard core work out any more. i love knowing that. it's keeping me from making some big mistakes. there's NO WAY you're not having that 5-6 pound weight loss at weigh in next week!!! way2go! :)
Thur -
Breakfast - 1 cup coffee, 1/4 c nf milk, sf almond syrup, 1 cup of cantelope, honey dew, & grapes.
Lunch - 2 lg. slices of toasted ww bread, 3 oz turkey breast, swiss cheese, lettuce & Tom, 1/2 c potato salad, Iced nf almond latte, 32oz mango herbal iced tea w/ splenda.
Dinner - Here's where I blow it a little! Brisket, a lot, like 5 or 6 pieces, I lost count because I ate some while I was heating it up, on the way to the table, at the table, and a little after!! possibly 1200 cal! ahhh! and a salad w/ lots of veg & 1 T ranch, 32oz water w/ lemon. I felt so sick after the meal, the meat was good, but I could see the oil on it- yuck!!
Fri - Coffee w/ hot choc & sf carmel syrup - no real breakfast
Lunch - Salad w/ Turkey, tom, cucumber, artichoke, light italian, 32oz tea w/ lemon
Early Dinner - Wendy's Jr bacon cheeseburger, chili & 2 saltines & a 24oz coke- yuck! sounds like I needed some protein - sheesh!)
Late dinner :) - should have eaten breakfast! - whole wheat pasta, tuna, capers, parm, and light italian dressing & cidar vinegar, 48oz water
Sat - Snacked all day long while I painted! I ran out of milk, so I've been using the hot choc to make mochaccino's - adding about 300 cal everyday since Friday - NOT WORTH IT!!!
Hot choc mix, coffee - 8 serving throughout the day! 960 cal
1 pkg ritz peanut butter crackers
1 turkey sand w/ ww bread, - 190
mustard, spinach, & tom - 180
1 banana - 121
1 slice pumpkin bread -255
10 carrots - 40
64 oz crystal light iced tea - 40
2 beef pot pies - 899
4 graham crackers - 60
I guess I didn't go way over, but it felt like I was eating all day. I think I burned off more than I took in, so that's good I guess.
Sun - Brunch - mochaccino - 360 - again!canned split pea soup - I know & 1 banana, 32 oz sf punch
Late lunch- 2 Taco bell bean burritos - 808 cal!! NOT WORTH IT!
32 oz vault icee - I never drink cokes 580 cal!!- tasted good, but not worth working out for! Really craving sugar this weekend!
Dinner - Left over Taco Bell - 3, yes 3 Tacos - 630 cal and a double dip of rocky road in a waffle cone - 700 cal! I didn't eat that much, but everything was packed with fat, sugar and calories and I went way over my calories! - 2700 cal! Say it with me "NOT WORTH IT!!"
Breakfast - mochaccino, 2 bread, 1 T Peanut Butter, 1 T all-fruit, 32oz water w/lemon
Snack - 4 Thin mints, 1 c milk
Lunch - 1 sweet potato, 1 c milk, 4 Thin mints (don't judge me :))
Dinner - 1 PB&J, another cup of milk (I can't eat cookies or peanut butter w/o milk!)
Late night snack - 4 more cookies - obviously I can't have cookies in my house - I ate most of the box in one day! Can you tell we're out of food?
Tuesday - Really messed up today!!! I think it would be considered a binge. This makes me so mad, I have these days when I say screw it, I'm eating it anyway. I end up ruining all of the progress I've made in the last 2 weeks. I can't even count how much I had. I went to the store and they had 3/1.00 candy bars. Of course I got 3 and ATE THEM ALL!! Plus, a couple of PB&J's, 3 or 4 glasses of milk, a Dr.Pepper, some oreos, a cheese quesadilla, some avacado, salad, sf punch, 32oz perrier, and probably more, but I can't remember right now. I kept telling myself "Stop Eating! Don't you put that in your mouth! What's wrong with you?" But, I kept going, it's really like a drug. I couldn't stop. Really gross and embarrassing!I'm going to workout hard tomorrow to try to counter some of the calories. HELP!!
jennifer. i sucked at all accountability. i've been pretty stretched. so sorry. i feel like us getting to work out together and talking "face to face" helped me make it through the majority of the week. and the weekend, well let's just say we both need to stay in contact with eachother better. i'm not gonna be able to be there saturday. maybe another day for me? hang in there lady. and do NOT buy any more cookies. i repeat do NOT put those stinkin things in the basket!!LMAO cuz i totally related!
Wed - We are completely out of food, so I've been eating PB&J's everyday! Yuck! Can't wait to get paid, so I can eat some real food again!
Breakfast - Peanut butter 1 T, 2 Bread, 1.5 c skim milk
Snack - Brownie - worth it :)
Lunch - schotzsky's small original sandwich, 1/2 bag salt & vinegar chips, 24oz iced tea w/ lemon, 1/2 chocolate chip cookie
Dinner - Annie's mac & cheese, 2 bread, 1 T Peanut butter, 1 c milk
Thursday - Breakfast - 1c milk, 1 coffee, 1 choc doughnut
Lunch - 3 tortillas, 1/4 c cheddar cheese, 1 12oz orange soda
Snack - 1 can spagetti & meatballs - yuck!
Dinner - Wendy's Jr Cheeseburger deluxe, baked pot w/sc & chives, water
snack - small frosty
Friday - Breakfast - Hot chocolate, 2 tortillas w/ 2 T peanut butter
Lunch - orange soda, 1 tortilla w/ Peanut butter
Dinner - 3 Rosa's Beef fajitas - sc, cheese, & guac
1 guacamole tostada, 24oz sprite
Breakfast - Roasters nf almond latte grande
lunch - beans & rice - 1 cup
Wendy's grilled chicken sand, no sauce, grande mochaccino - really tired!
Dinner - Blackstone - 1 cup hot and sour soup, 6 coconut shrimp(it was breaded & deep fried (yikes!), 1 piece cheesecake w/ carmel topping
Sunday - 1 Pria protein bar, 1 cup milk, 1 c green goodness juice
snack - 2 mini cupcakes, coffee w/ nf milk, splenda
lunch - Baked chicken, salad w/almonds, 1 T dressing, green beans, asparagus, steamed mixed veg, 1/2 c lemon spagetti, 1 small piece chocolate cake, 1 slice bread w/1t butter
Dinner - 1 Protein bar, 2c green goodness juice, 2 mini cupcakes
late night snack - 1 bowl kashi cinnamon wheat w/ 1/2 c 1% milk
Post a Comment